It is a blessing to live in an NYC apartment big enough for a dining table so yes I plan to use and abuse it weekly to feed my friends and bring people together amongst delicious food! This page will feature the recipies that are used for each dinner to log them for memory, to share with my diners and to share with all of you!
Week of June 22nd 2015 (Filipino Night)
- Bringhe (Changed to all seafood – Shrimp, White fish, Mussels, no meat)
- Eggplants with spicy garlic sauce
- Lumpia (Vegetarian, with sweet potato, carrots, cabbage)
Week of March 16th 2015
Saturday March 14th 2015
Inspired by the cookbook Whole Grain Mornings!
- Tomato Poached Eggs with Kale and Wheat Berries
- Quinoa Crunch (Also from Whole Grain Mornings) on top of Chia Seed Pudding!
Wednesday March 18th 2015
We had vegans, gluten-free and kosher guests. This was a fun challenge…!
Week of March 2nd 2015
Indian Dinner Party Round One! Made a spread for my Co-Workers from my first Role at Citi and then had my Freshman NEU loves over for the leftovers round two the day after!
Sous Vide Sunday Supper March 1st 2015